Senior UI Designer
At The Team, we believe in creating brand experiences that change behaviour.
We define brand strategy; create compelling propositions and design outstanding integrated customer and employee experiences.
We are looking for a senior UI Designer, or a strong mid-weight ready to move up to senior level, UI designer, with great appreciation for good UX to join our Experience Design team and become part of a growing, well-established offer.
As a senior Designer, you’ll be naturally adaptive and agile as well as passionate about design and the value it creates.
You will be responsible for the development of unique digital experiences and solutions across a wide variety of channels and platforms.
You will be part of a collaborative, multi-disciplinary, team creating innovate digital solutions for clients across a variety of sectors from Tech to Finance.
Based in Borough Market, our studio is as vibrant as its location. With a core focus on Brand Strategy, Employee Engagement, Experience Design, Brand Campaigns and Content, we are visionaries and makers, combining our skills to deliver best-in-class customer and colleague brand experiences for our clients.
We work with clients globally to optimise their customer experience across their channels, online and offline, through best-in-class user experiences.
Our culture celebrates diversity, growth, hard work and fun. We are passionate about our craft, working together to create better user experiences.
• A solid understanding and demonstration of design principles.
• Great appreciation for UX and user centred design.
• Experience across integrated Brand projects
• Experience designing for a full range of devices across desktop, iOS and Android.
• The ability to lead the design of large and complex projects as well as small, self-contained, projects.
• Able to utilize state-of-the-art techniques and contribute to thought leadership activities.
• Proactively pursue opportunities to improve the strategy to better address client and user objectives.
• Continually innovate and improve on the agency processes and deliverables to set new standards.
• Demonstrate the ability to lead a team of user experience designers working on multiple projects.
• Capable of presenting and communicating with senior stakeholders both within our agency and client side.
TOOLS AND SOFTWARE:
• Principle (Advantage)
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org